Knit Away

Tuesday, April 29, 2008




This is my newest passion now, knitting. Hubby said, all I need is a rocking chair, i'm knitting, wearing eyeglasses, and needs a rocking chair. Nah I'm not gonna be a granny anytime soon, but signs are pointing I can make a good grannie. Haha, as if knitting is all there is to being a good granny. I'm not an expert yet as you can see. I need to do something about the edge, it curls, maybe it was too tight. Oh never mind, I don't want to repeat it. Next time I know better, now that I am getting the hang of it. Knitting is totally different from crocheting, for now I am partial to knitting simply because I am enjoying my new passion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP