Litratong Pinoy Entry

Thursday, April 17, 2008








This week's theme in Litratong Pinoy is square. I didn't have a hard time looking for a square item but I had a hard time deciding which item I should include in this week's theme. Anyways, the photos that you see is what I picked. I've used that as a pencil/pen holder and not as what it is designed to be, a candle holder, or that's what the girl said when I bought it. In the first picture, I decided to use my flash for you to be able to see the real colors. For some drama, I photographed it without a flash, and it turned out pretty. You can read the rest of the entry here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP