Litratong Pinoy

Thursday, April 03, 2008






That is my entry to the Litratong Pinoy's circle theme for this week. LP is open to all Pinoy Photographers (Pro and Amateur) here and abroad. The start was an overwhelming success, and I'd like to congratulate Thess for putting up this photo meme.

That entry reminded me to once again go back to biking, but not in the hot streets of MOA but just in the confines of our house. Whether indoor or outdoor, I just need to ride it once again since I've gained 6 lbs. already. And if I'm not gonna do something about that, oh I don't wanna think about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP