Promotional Pens

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Whenever I see stuffs given away by companies, I usually pick advertising pens. I don't know but I'm quite fascinated with these cute pens with the company logo on it. Normally the colors they pick are really cute, like hot pink, neon green and the logos are just as colorful. I used to have a collection of it just for display, but lately I've been using all the pens that I get. This item is really a hit, so if I were you, instead of giving useless stuffs as your company giveaway, choose a pen. Give something useful, not something that goes directly to the bin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP