Midnight Snack

Sunday, April 06, 2008








This is one of our favorite things to do...having midnight snack. I have a stock of the Keror Sparkling Wine in different flavors. Well I have only one left already and it's time to buy some more. My kids discovered this non-alcoholic drink last December when we had our Noche Buena over at my in-laws place. Both of them finished the whole bottle. At first I thought there was even a little percent of alcohol because my son was quite hyper when he finished half of the bottle. Haha, turned out he was only excited. Now they are asking me when we are going to have one again...oh maybe tonight ^_^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP