Salad for Lunch

Tuesday, April 15, 2008






That's what I had 3 days ago, with a piece of meat to go with it. I didn't have rice, just that. And what do you know, after 5 minutes I went hungry, came down and gulped a glass of milk. I wonder if I can still go back to the days when all I eat for lunch and supper is just a plate of salad. Yeah I did that for 2 straight weeks and I lost weight. Oh I have to get used to it again. For lunch I again had salad with fried chicken on the side. Again I didn't eat rice, but this time I didn't drink milk either, haha success! I wish to do away with the bulging tummy in time for another dance recital. I hope I can do it.

It's actually very easy to prepare a salad. Here I used 2 kinds of lettuce, apples, oranges, black olives and bacon bits. And here's how I made the dressing. Mix together olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add sugar and salt. That's it. You can add ground black pepper to your salad if you wish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP