Belly Dancing Update

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We finally finished the whole dance routine today. It just needs polishing. I really love this dance routine and I am having fun learning it. At first I thought that dancing with a cane was quite impossible, but hey I was mistaken. It's fun! I wanna learn more dance routines using the cane, but I hope it's as easy too. We actually learned how to use the cane last year, but I didn't enjoy it as much. Maybe because it was more advance than what we are doing right now. Teacher Gladys took a video of our session today but I will post it some other time. I still have to resize it, and I am totally clueless on how to do it for now. I forgot, so please give me a hundred years ^_^ before it appears in this blog. Boo!

1 comments:

Soy 2:32 AM  

wish i had your hips and feet that know where to move! :)

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP