She's Finally Back

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My helper arrived at 2:30 in the morning. We just went to bed and I was just starting to doze off. I didn't hear the bell ring, probably because I was too sleepy. It was my son who heard it. "Mom, somebody is at the gate, maybe it's Nanay." Haha, he can smell that it's his Nanay. Manang Lina is the nanny of Josh, and oh how her loves her. He got excited and all and asked if his Nanay can sleep with him. I think he missed his Nanay so much. There was even a time when he asked me if his yaya (nanny) was still coming back. He was worried sick when I kidded that no, she's not coming back anymore. Well all of us are happy that she's back. Of course we missed her, she has been with us for 15 years already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP