Travel Asia

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I am from Asia and I tell you, there's so much to see in this part of the world. I had a wonderful experience when I travelled to Singapore with my husband some few years back. There is just so much to do and we were not able to do all those things in our four day stay there. We've been to almost all their tourist attractions and it was just great. I love everything about Singapore, the food, the shopping, Sentosa, Night Safari, etc. If there are places that I'd like to go back to, Singapore is surely on my list. No worries because there are Cheap Hotels in Singapore that I can always stay at.

There's another place I recommend you go and visit. Not that I saw much of it, but based on the areas I've been to Bangkok is one of the best too. Shopping is to die for. With the 3 days I spent in Bangkok, all I did was shop, it's overwhelming. Oh I love the food there too, though it's a bit hot, I still love it. It was my cousin who invited me to go with her there. She said that she has found Cheap Hotels in Bangkok in the internet. And when I saw the rate, I immediately said yes. It was really very affordable and it's located in the heart of Bangkok. I love my Bangkok experience too.

This is one place that I have not been too. My daughter and I saw one TV special featuring Kuala Lumpur. She got so excited and listed it in her "places to visit". It's in my list too, since I've heard a lot about the place. I'd love to see the Petronas Tower. A friend has just been there and she said it was awesome. She recommended some Cheap Hotels in Kuala Lumpur where we can stay. Hmmm it's time to save some moolah again if I want to visit this beautiful place. How about you? Can you share some wonderful experiences of Asia?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP