TGI Friday's

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Photobucket



TGI Friday's is one of the favorite restaurants of my kids, and it has become my favorite also. Though it's kinda pricey, the food is really good. Fried Mozarella is the kids ultimate favorite, but they were not able to have it when we went there last Sunday coz they run out. I've been trying to learn, err I will try my hand at making those fried mozarella when I have the time, Ish is always requesting me to make it. I on the other hand love their fries, it's yummy and I can eat a whole plate of it. We usually order extra because my kids love it too. Oh don't forget to order Mocha Mud Pie, it's N's favorite and it's really yummy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP