Fashion Design

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I wonder what fashion jobs my favorite designers had before they became big. I bet after they graduated from these fashion schools, they were able to find a job right away, probably assistants to more famous fashion designers. Here they will be able to hone their talents more before becoming big in their fashion careers. There are actually a lot of good fashion designers behind famous brands, and some of them are just fresh out of the fashion schools they attended. Now I remember one of my favorite tv shows, Project Runway. I wonder which fashion schools those competitors went to. They are darn good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP