From the Top

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Photobucket



I'll have to do that all over again. It turned out that is not the right stitch (stockinette) for a scarf. Thanks to Jen for solving my problem about the curly thingie on the sides. Now I'm doing the garter stitch, all knit and no purls. Kinda boring but I'm making a scarf. It would look really funny wearing a scarf that looks like a sock. My sisters would laugh at me. I've knitted about a foot already and for me that is a long way already. But then, I wanna get it right, so I had to start from the top once again. I'm tired to post a picture of the new one (garter stitch) right now, err I'm tired of taking a pic of it I should say. I love knitting, it takes my stress away, and it's a breather from blogging and doing you know what ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP