Lasik for the Kids

Saturday, May 03, 2008

I've been contemplating on Lasik, well not for myself, I don't need it yet but for my 2 kids. They have been wearing eyeglasses since they were young. I know wearing eyeglasses is such a bother, this is the reason why you seldom see me wearing eyeglasses. We've actually discussed it already and we think they are too young to have it just yet. Maybe when they are about 18, this is the time we will have them undergo lasik. And I think someone has to be 18 to be able to undergo this procedure, although I heard of some younger than 18 who already had lasik.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP