Knit All I Want

Sunday, May 25, 2008



This is my 3rd knitting project, yep all of them unfinished. Blame it on the beautiful colors of yarn which I keep buying whenever I see one. Blame it on the needles too, because I have 3 pairs. But I am the one to be blamed truly, because I get bored easily looking at the same color whenever I knit, plus the same knitting stitches. This blue one has the same stitches too, but its purl and knit combined in one row, and it looks different. All these I learned online. I didn't get somebody to teach me to knit personally. It came from the intructional videos I watch every now and then. At first it was quite difficult because I was totally new to it. Now I can knit and watch a little television at the same time. I can even talk while knitting. Daughter Ish asked me, "Mom how can you talk with someone and knit at the same time?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP