Cleaner Air

Sunday, May 25, 2008

When the kids were younger, they had all sorts of allergies. I even had to resort to having an air purifier at home. It was actually suggested by a friend of mine because her kids had allergies too. It was effective, ever since I had it at home the allergies were minimized. Had the situation worsened, I don't have any other choice but to maintain it. But this time I want an Austin Air air purifiers. I like the specifications. It can both be for allergen relief and chemical sensitivities. Sometimes we do not know what causes the allergies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP