Mother's Day

Tuesday, May 13, 2008


I'd like to thank all those who remembered to greet me on Mother's Day. Thanks to the Mother's Day greetings you left on my blog, for the e-cards, and for the SMS. I really appreciate it. I was soooo happy that a lot remembered me.

Josh wanted to give me some wool and yarn. Haha, he can see that I am soooo much into knitting. But I am surprised that he said wool. I don't have any idea where he got that from. Did he google knitting? I doubt. I never mentioned to him about wool and stuff.

I went to visit my Mom too. We had some bonding time just lying beside each other. We couldn't stop laughing (the famous FERRER witchy-ish laugh). Then she suddenly touched my face and said, "Ang ganda ng skin mo." (you have beautiful skin). Told her that it's the effect of Obagi. I told her that I'm gonna stop sooner or later because it's expensive. She told me not to, and that I should take care of myself. That's my Mother...vain...lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP