Sad? nah it's Orchestrated!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Photobucket



Photobucket



This is my entry in this week's theme (sad) over at Litratong Pinoy. I thought of taking pictures of my nieces. I asked them both to act sad. The older one got it, giving me a sad look, I didn't even instruct her how to pose, I just told her to give me a sad look. Well done Hannah, you can be an actress. While the little one gave me a big grin when I told her to look sad. At 2, I don't think she knows the meaning of the word sad. I was just watching her play, kept my mouth shut, had my camera ready and bang! I was able to capture the sad eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP