The Guest Room

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Our guest room does not have a television set yet. I am planning to put one so that if ever our guests wouldn't be bored if they just stay in the room. Of course they would want to watch probably some news or watch their favorite TV show. For now there is no space at the foot of the bed so I'm thinking of having a tv wall mount. I think that would look better and will be a bit functional. The room is not that big, so I need all the space in there. I have an extra TV, since we bought a new one late last year. Maybe for now that will do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP