SocialSpark is Live!

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Have you heard about the latest offering from Izea? It's called SocialSpark. This is the newest marketplace for advertisers and bloggers. SocialSpark has gone live and if you haven't signed up yet, go ahead and make the move now. For bloggers, this will give you the opportunity to earn some money. We all know that times are getting harder and harder each day and we can barely get both ends meet. SocialSpark can help us in this area. I am a living testimony of this get paid to blog thingie. I am able to help my husband with the finances here at home plus I am able to buy the things that I love, I mean expensive things ^_^. Not that I am not well provided for, but it's gives me a different kind of high being able to buy things for myself. Another thing is, aside from the monetary part, I also learn a lot from doing doing advertising for certain services and products. It makes me aware of the different new things around me. And now with SocialSpark, I get to interact with bloggers from all over the world. I really love this feature. I am able to add new friends who have the same interests as mine. Who knows this new friendship can blossom into something deeper than just adding in your network. I want to be friends with people from all parts of the globe. Please check my profile, and I would appreciate it if you will add me to your friends' list. SocialSpark is exciting isn't it? Don't forget, if you still haven't signed up, this is your chance to do it now. Sign up and start earning!

*This is a paid post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP