This is It!

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Photobucket


I've done some progress already, now it's close to 1 foot in length almost the same length when I decided to redo the stockinette stitch. I wish I can knit continuously but then I have some other things to do. I can't knit the whole day although I wish I could. Maybe I can finish a scarf in just a day if I don't do other things. What if I make it alternated, like knit today, then crochet the next day, then blog on the next day. Nah, I don't think that will work. I actually knit and crochet in between blogging or bloghopping. Then there's cooking to take care of, my my, 24 hours is just not enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP