Dress 1

Wednesday, June 25, 2008









Wahoo! Finally I was able to go to the couturier and have my dresses sewn. I brought about 6 cloths and he promised that he can make at least 2 before July 1. I'm gonna have my fitting this Saturday the 28th of June, just in time for the July 6 affair which I am attending. Nah, I am not wearing the one in the picture, it's not formal, although the invitation says smart casual. I have another one in mind which can qualify for smart casual and formal too. Haha, how can that be? All I can say is that I am already excited for him to finish all the dresses I have in mind. I actually provided him the photos of the styles I wanted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP