I Want a PS3 too

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My son has been bugging us since the start of 2008 to get him the new playstation 3. His dad made a deal with him that if he loses weight, he would buy him the playstation 3. He lost weight all right, but not at the weight they agreed upon. But knowing my son, he would come up with another ploy just to be able to get his Dad to buy him this playstation 3. Good thing it's not as expensive anymore compared to when it first came out here. So I think we can afford to buy one now. Just between you and me, I also want to have it, I enjoy playing games with my kids. It's my way of bonding with them, well actually one of the ways of bonding with them. I wish we already have the PS3 before Tekken6 comes out in PS3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP