Ish Love for Books

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

You all know by now that my daughter Ish is addicted to books. She saves part of her allowance just to be able to buy books. I am happy that she has developed the love for reading books in such an early age. It has actually helped widen her vocabulary. Now she loves to write. I think she got the inspiration from reading too much books too. If you ask her what she wants, she'd always come up with a title. That's how hungry she is with books. She wants to read everything. Sometimes I wonder where she learns about the titles and all. Her choices are really good, because after she finishes reading it, she would always come up to me and say, "Hey Mom, you should read this, it's exciting."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP