Flower Garden

Monday, July 07, 2008








How I wish we had space to grow flowers, like a flower garden perhaps? I love pretty flowers. There was even a time when my helpers would go to the flower market to buy some freshcuts to be placed on the dinner table. Since we do not have space for a garden, this did not stop me from having flowers in the house. I recently bought flower plants in pots and placed them in the terrace. The flowers are in full bloom and I would always take photographs of it. I can say that I am getting addicted already. My flickr page shows them all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP