The New HD Radio

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Have you heard about a new product called Polk Audio I-sonic ES2? This is actually the second time I've heard about it, and I am quite interested. All of us love music, and usually we sing along to the songs we listen too. Yeah it's part of our family bonding. What I like about this new product is the ability to tag a music in the iPod. Say we've been hearing this music on radio and it has become a favorite. I can always tag it from the HD Radio to my iPod. Cool feature isn't it? This is actually a radio that broadcasts digitally. Far different from the radio we have back then. The stations have CD quality sound. They say the reception is just awesome sans audio distortion. It can broadcasts new channels and if you want to listen to country music, just tune in to the new country music stations. I'd love to have this really, but I don't think they have it here where I live. People living in Florida are lucky because of the Florida High Definition Radio stations. They will be able to listen to good music digitally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP