Growing Herbs on Pots

Monday, July 21, 2008



Yay! I can now grow my own herbs. I tried my hand at planting (on pots) and I was successful. I never thought I was a green thumb until the plants started growing. Is it premature to say that I am green thumb since it just started to sprout? Well I'd like to believe that I am. I also planted zinnias and it's sprouting too. I can't wait to see the flowers and take pictures of it, haha, talking about flickr addition. Oh well, it keeps me busy and makes my life exciting. Life can be this simple you know.

1 comments:

Dine Racoma 10:35 PM  

wow, that's kinda exciting. i have seen a garden of herbs in Sri Lanka, and how I delighted in the sights and scents. the owner owned a restaurant, and said she would every now and then gather herbs and spices from her garden.
Sexy Mom

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP