Non-stop Kneading

Tuesday, July 15, 2008






My Saturday was spent supervising the kids (my daughter and her classmates) in making dough. It was a tough job I can say, because they did it manually. They had to knead til their armpits hurt. Well that was what they felt after 15 minutes of kneading, then kneading is still needed til the water runs clear. At one point I had to help my daughter and one of her groupmates, they were exhausted from all the kneading.

Here's my official entry for the Weekend Snapshot.

1 comments:

Dine Racoma 2:01 AM  

ha ha ha
what did they prepare ba?
just dropping by to say hello!
Sexy Mom

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP