Point and Shoot Camera Needed

Monday, July 07, 2008

I am planning to buy a new point and shoot camera. The one I have now is quite bulky and it's only 5 mega pixel. I want something thinner and with a higher mega pixel. I've done my share of scouting for brands in the internet and I've taken a look at this Panasonic camera. It has a leica lens which is a plus for me since I know that they really make good optics. I actually like the features especially the 10x optical zoom. I also love the fact that it's has a 28mm wide angle lens. It can do so much for such a compact camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP