Shopping Again?

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

My oh my! I know I just got back from Singapore and yet I am still shopping? I can't stop myself from buying stuff offered on prices you can't resist. Ok let me tell you. A mango jeans selling at P3,500 (about $77) is now P999 (about $22), an Italian Stilleto that used to sell about the same price as the jeans is now P999 (about $15). Now tell me, would you pass up the opportunity? I won't hehe. I have not been shopping for quite a while now, well except for cloths from Divisoria. It's not at all major, so I have the right to shop now. I didn't do any major shopping in Singapore too. Teehee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP