My Make Up Case

Saturday, September 27, 2008










I finally have it...thanks to the hubs. I've been dreaming of having that since I started to learn doing my face. I mean the DIY makeup thingy. Yeah I don't go to salons anymore to have my face done whenever we go to parties or special occasions. I do my own makeup and if I have time I do my own hair too. My daughter does not want salon service too, coz she says they make her ugly. Honestly, I think so too, she transforms into somebody different when she's having it done there. It's only me who can do her eyes. And whenever I paint her face, it looks very natural, that's why she loves it. It enhances her features more. I think I was a makeup artist in my past life. How I wish I can be one, but then...oh well long story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP