I Love Wearing Sunglasses

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Are Wayfarer sunglasses vintage already? I think so. I remember owning one back in the 80s, and it became a favorite. I think it has not lost its touch for I see a lot wearing them. It's classic, and I think it fits everyone. Hmmm, now it makes me think...I like to buy one again. And this time I'm thinking of getting the black one. The one I owned back in the 80s is a brown one, oh more like the tortoise. If only I was responsible enough to take care of my things back then, I wouldn't be buying now. Oh never mind, no use crying over spilled milk, it's affordable anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP