Derma...Here I Come!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Goodness! I'm past the age when one can have so many zits, but look I still get them. I have two huge (when I say huge, it's really huge) pimples right now and it looks ugly. I thought it won't swell since I put some medicine, but it has gotten bigger. This needs a trip to the dermatologist and have it injected. I normally do that when it starts to swell. I think it's hormonal...like once a month a few days before my period. I hate it, but what can I do? Well, have it injected. I wish I have time to go tomorrow, or I should find time to go to the doctor. Yeah, in Greenhills...then shopping here I come! Nah, just kidding. Need to save moolah for a project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP