Don't Miss Vegas

Friday, October 10, 2008

Have you been to Vegas? I was fortunate to be brought there when we went to the States in 2005. I didn't get to see a lot coz we stayed for 2 nights only. But still I enjoyed. I don't think I'll ever get tired going back again and again, and if ever we will have a scheduled trip to the US again, I will make sure Vegas would be in the itinerary. There's no problem looking for hotels las vegas, because I have bookmarked the website that offers great deals. You wouldn't believe it because you are expecting to see more...this is Vegas we are talking about, but no, great and irresistible deals indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP