Meet Dr. Lark

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Have you heard about Dr. Lark? A lot of people are raving about her. She has written about 13 best selling books on women's health. She is widely known on the internet, and has appeared in several television shows. She was even featured in magazines and newspapers. I came across her website a little while back and what a great mission she has. Her mission is to provide women with safe and effective therapies to enhance health and well-being.

While browsing her website, I got interested in her all natural line of cosmetics. The cosmetics are blended for women my age group. I mean 40 and over. When applied, it takes away a number of years, making you look years younger. I love that. I'm one person who can't do without cosmetics. I just love putting on makeup. I guess I will have to try this cosmetic line. It's simply made for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP