My Version of Pumpkin Soup

Wednesday, October 15, 2008








I wish I knew how to make pumpkin soup when the kids were still small. Wearing eyeglasses could have been avoided. I started doing it only a few months ago and they love it. Every now and then they request me to make this soup for them. I don't use pumpkin though but squash. If you ask me the difference between the two, I'm sorry but I don't know. What I know is that they are different varieties of a winter squash, I think ^_^ .

Here's how I did it. I boiled the squash with garlic and onions. You are supposed to use chicken broth, but if you don't have one, Knorr Chicken Cubes will do. I blended it to become puree. Put back in the pan, if you need more stock, you can use the water where you boiled the squash from. Add cream, basil, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese. That's it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP