Search is Over

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Photobucket

The hubs took us to dinner at Abe in Serendra. Food was good but I didn't get to enjoy it. I had my braces adjusted (wire changed for the 4th stage, new rubber/elastics) today. It hurts pretty bad, so I'm in a diet now, darn it! And since we were already in the area, I took the opportunity to drop by Aldo. I saw in one magazine the shoes similar to that one (Blahnik) I posted, and it's by Aldo. Too bad they don't have it in my size. I ended up buying at Charles and Keith instead. I bought one for Ish too, the wedding requires silver shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP