Theme Parks in Florida

Friday, October 31, 2008

Kids don't seem getting tired of having Disney vacations. Whenever there's Disney in the countries that we go to, they would always say, Mom don't forget to put Disney in the itinerary. We haven't seen Disney World yet and I won't be surprised if one day my kids would tell me, Mom can we visit Disney World? Just between you and me, of course I want to go to Orlando, Florida too coz I want to see Disney World. It's not only for kids, it's for all ages. Aside from Disney World, there's Universal and Sea World. I am now imagining what great time it will be when we get to spend our vacation there. It's free to dream you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP