With My MuscleMen

Friday, October 31, 2008



The hubs was the official photographer of the just concluded Philippine Fashion Week. I was with him all the time and tried my hand at taking photographs of models doing the catwalk. I didn't know that it would be a lot of fun. When I go to fashion shows, I don't bring a camera with me. I just want to watch and appreciate all the beautiful clothes. But this time the hubs insisted that I shoot. Why not give it a try? If I don't like it and would enjoy watching rather than take pictures, I would be camera less the next day. But surprisingly I enjoyed both. I was able to shoot all week except for the last night. I know it sucks, but I had more important things to attend to.

Oh the picture that you see above? That's me with the intimidating looking "musclemen" aka bouncers of the show. I don't know but I found it a great photo OP. Oh well, to each his own...I'm happy and had fun posing with the boys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP