Trendy Boots

Sunday, October 19, 2008










I don't know why a lot of people don't go for UGG Australia. But it's pretty! I love it, like this particular design I picked. I find it unique, the color, the shape and all. I'd love to have this in our boots collection. You may find it funny since we live in the tropics. But hey, it gets cold here too, but not for a long time. It's actually more on fashion that's why you catch a lot of people wearing it here. I'm sure my daughter would like it...basically because of the color. And yeah, she loves wearing boots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP