Good Bye

Sunday, October 19, 2008











Hey look what happened to my Nike Shox! I used that when I did hiphop abs the first time. I bought that shoes years ago, I cannot even recall when, but man it's old. I haven't been using it for a long time. I think the last time I wore it was like a year ago when I was into walking with my son. It became brittle I think because of poor storage. They say too that when you stop using it, that normally happens the next time. Gah I didn't learn my lesson. That happened to me sometime ago and in the mall at that. I was forced to buy a new pair of sandals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP