FrancescaInFrance

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Me, Marie, Lorraine (Amy's pretty daughter) and Amy aka Francesca



Thanks, as you can see I already used it. It's nice!



Yummy crabs...my favorite!

The controversial Francesca is in town for a short vacation. Of course we have to see her! Ever since I became friends with her, everytime she comes home, we (me and Cuz ) make it a point to see her. We agreed to meet at Bonifacio High St. I remember bringing them here the last time she came home. This time we had lunch at ClawDaddy's, minus Michel. Once again we had a great time...great food, great friendship!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP