My Denise Interchangeable Knitting Needles

Monday, November 17, 2008





Remember my love for knitting? I think it's getting to be a passion already. Aside from lotsa yarns that I have, I ordered that Denise Interchangeable Knitting Needles at Ebay. Why Ebay? It turned out more cheaper if I buy from Ebay US than here. Here it sells almost P6000 while I only got it at Ebay for like P3,100 shipping included. Big difference right? Oh I just love my new needles. I actually like it better than my existing straight needles. The interchangeable ones are less stressful to the wrist probably because it's so much lighter. I love the cable part too coz I can just put it in my bag without the needles sticking out of my bag. Now if you excuse me, I have a scarf to finish (to match the beanie).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP