The Search for a Luggage

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I don't know which luggage to choose! I am actually in search of a nice luggage so that I don't need to borrow when all four of us travel. My two kids do not have their own luggage and it's about time I buy them. Normally when we travel, I put in all the stuff for the three of us in one luggage, and I do all the packing. Now I need to teach them how to pack for themselves. They can no longer give me the common excuse "Mom, can you do it for me since we are using your luggage" kind of thing. Having their own luggage will teach them the responsibility of having to pack. And if I may say, I am already tired of having to pack and take care of their belongings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP