Special Flowers for Dad

Friday, November 07, 2008




I finally did it! I made this special arrangement for my Dad on All Souls Day. It's actually a first for me, actually doing it by myself without any help. I woke up early that day to go to the flower market to buy some fresh flowers. It took long to arrange 4 pots. But I was really happy with the results. I'm gonna make one for him again next year. It's actually cheaper than buying pre-arranged flowers especially during this time. I spent about P600 for all the flowers and leaves I needed, including the pots and floral foam. You can see the finished product here. Tell me if you find it pretty ^_^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP