The Big Day for the In-laws

Thursday, December 04, 2008






The big day for my in-laws has finally come last Saturday. After 44 years of being together, they were finally wedded in Church. It was a beautiful ceremony, everything was just beautiful and it was a dream come true for my MIL. My SIL and I helped with the preparations. I was assigned to do some things, and the rest she took care of. Part of the program was a surprise dance number from me and my kids. It wasn't really a surprise seeing us dance with my daughter, but for my son everyone was surprised even the couple. It was my son's first time to dance in public. He would dance in the confines of his room with only us watching him. He would watch videos at YouTube and would copy their dance steps. I'm really so proud of my son for being able to dance that well.

I have more photos over at my other BLOG and at my Flickr account.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP