Interesting Home Businesses

Monday, December 29, 2008

I am a stay at home Mom right now and I am loving every minute of it. I have time to take care of my growing kids. At first I was not used to the idea since I had been working for some 8 years already. I admit I missed it a lot, but after some time I was very thankful to be staying home. A lot of my friends have convinced me to have a home business since they think that the kids are already grown up. Grown up in the sense that they "need" me less. Actually I have been thinking about having my own home business lately, this way I can help the hubs augment the family income and at the same time I can be there for the family. Good idea, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP