Christmas Eve

Monday, December 29, 2008



We had a very simple Christmas Eve Noche Buena at home. Our noche buena consisted of Chinese Ham, 3 kinds of cheeses, baked macaroni, grapes, french cookies with strawberry jam, a bottle of red wine and some spritzer for the kids. When the kids came down, they were like, is that what we are having only? You see, they were so used seeing plenty of food on the table, well that was like last year and a few years before that. Yeah, I prepared a lot, more than what we can finish. But this time, I only prepared a few since I was really very very tired. I baked 16 loaves of banana bread to be given away. I didn't have enough energy to cook some more for the night's noche buena. I wanted to give my relatives some freshly baked banana bread. I will just make up this coming New Year's Eve. My Mom and the rest of the gang will be spending it with us. This will be a lot of fun, fun in the kitchen too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP