Clean Air

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I come from a family with history of asthma. Among all siblings, I am the one who has it. I am indeed the favorite of my Dad, even his being asthmatic was passed on to me. I am just a bit sad because both my children have asthma. It's a good thing I had this air purifierwhich really helped a lot during asthma attacks. I need to keep our house allergen-free so that it won't trigger a thing. It helps to have a bit of clean air you know. There are a lot of air purifiers and it's up to you to decide which suits you best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP