Memories

Friday, February 06, 2009



Litratong Pinoy, you bring back fond memories. I grew up loving Curly Tops. I remember this being distributed among us siblings after dinner. Nope, not everyone gets one especially if you don't finish your food or if you haven't touched your veggies portion. Yeah military rule, that's my Mom and Dad. It's either curly tops, serg's chocolates or van houten. I remember getting this as price, for being a good girl, haha. Quite a nice incentive huh. So what incentive do we give our kids now? Do we still need to bribe them? Once in a while I do, but knowing how kids are nowadays, I don't think that works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP