How to Save Electricity

Friday, February 06, 2009

How Much Electricity Does a laptop use? Yeah I wonder how much electricity my laptop uses. I turn it on the moment I wake up, and normally it stays on until the hour I sleep. I must be using too much electricity. Now why did I not think of that? I should be turning it off especially if I take naps, or having my meals. Well I don't know, I don't know which to follow anymore. I read somewhere than turning a gadget on and off often uses a lot of energy that is why I seldom turn my gadgets off. I have to read more on this topic so I would know what to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP